About Me

My photo
Okanagan, BC, Canada
Welcome to my crafting blog. After retirement, my husband and I moved to a beautiful location in the Okanagan area of British Columbia. I love all paper crafts including mixed media, journaling and cards. I also dabble in papermaking, photography, fibre art, and altered books. I am an active member of several card and mixed media groups and on the design team of several challenge blog. I love the world of blogging, it has opened many doors for me. My favourite quote is by Maya Angelou. “You can’t use up creativity. The more you use, the more you have.” I hope you join me in my search for my creative side. Thanks for stopping by!

Followers

Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Frame It


Frame it is the theme of the Holly Jolly Christmas Challenges this week and Floppy Latte Designs is the sponsor of the challenge. 



Floppy Lattes Digital Designs ::All Digital All The Time


This challenge is perfect for my Spellbinders Nestabilities Label 28 die cuts and the Christmas Lattern image from our sponsor. I used Copic marker, Distress Ink and glitter to colour my image and layered the image on several pretty metallic Christmas papers. 

Thank you for stopping by to take a look.  Have a creative day.  

Judy

I am entering this card in the following challenges:

Crafty Sentiment Designs - Anything Goes
Through The Craft Room Door - Always Anything Goes
Card Mania Anything Goes
Crafty Boots - Anything Goes
Creative Creations Challenge Blog - Anything Goes
Lexi's Creations - Anything Goes
Make it Monday - Always Anything Goes
Loves to Scrap Challenge - Anything Goes
Pile It On Challenge - Holidays Celebrations
Jo’s Scrap Shack Challenge -  Anything Goes



7 comments:

  1. Lovely Christmas cad, it has a lovely traditional feel. Thank you for sharing your work with all of us at Crafty Boots Challenges.

    Dionne

    ReplyDelete
  2. how elegant and noble!

    hugs and kisses from germany,
    silvi (GD on lexi's creations challenge)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job! This is just a very beautiful card. Thanks so much for sharing this at Card Mania Challendges. We hope to see you back very soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing your lovely Christmas card with us

    Lin
    Lexi's Creations

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a fab traditional card ,love the image
    Thanks for joining us at MIM and good luck
    tracey x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your project is awesome with so many great details! Thanks for sharing your talent with us in the Love To Scrap! Challenge Blog's Anything Goes challenge!
    Hugs,
    Leslie, DT
    http://leslieturner58.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very nice card, the colors looks so nice. Thank you for joining us this week at the Crafty Sentiments Designs Challenge! I hope you play along with us again soon!

    Jackie, Crafty Sentiments Designs DT

    ReplyDelete