About Me

My photo
Okanagan, BC, Canada
Welcome to my crafting blog. After retirement, my husband and I moved to a beautiful location in the Okanagan area of British Columbia. I love all paper crafts including mixed media, journaling and cards. I also dabble in papermaking, photography, fibre art, and altered books. I am an active member of several card and mixed media groups and on the design team of several challenge blog. I love the world of blogging, it has opened many doors for me. My favourite quote is by Maya Angelou. “You can’t use up creativity. The more you use, the more you have.” I hope you join me in my search for my creative side. Thanks for stopping by!

Followers

Sunday, January 19, 2014

It is a Recipe Challenge at Fitztown


It is a recipe challenge at Fitztown this week and I made this little tag friendship book for the challenge. I used Morgan Fitzsimon from Fitztown's digital image Fae22 and a CD literature folder.  

The challenge recipe is: 


1 ribbon/bow
2 buttons
2 flowers
1 clip / stitch / fastening
2 patterned papers
glitter (any kind)


On the outside of the booklet I used two pattern papers, ribbon and glitter.   In the inside of the booklet I used the same pattern paper, 2 buttons, 2 flowers, and a clip.  I also added some friendship tags, drywall tape (for texture) and a CD for adding friendship pictures.   

Inside



Space for a CD


Friendship tags

 


Thank you for stopping by and I hope you will join our challenge this week.  
Pop over to their challenge blog and see the other cards the other projects the design team has created to inspire you. 

Judy

I am entering my project in the following challenges:

One Stitch At A Time -Use a digi.
Stamping Sensations -Ribbon, Buttons and Bows.
Allsorts - Use Buttons and Bows 
My Sheri Crafts  - Use a Digi
Pumpkin spice -  Buttons, Bows or Bling
The Hobby House - Ribbons
Brown Sugar – Anything Goes
Creative Fingers -  No.20 - Anything Goes
Jellypark Friends Friday Challenge -  Buttons & Bows
Sister Act Card Challenge - Anything Goes

11 comments:

  1. What a very striking creation Judy, thanks so much for joining in our Ribbons, Buttons and Bows theme at Stamping Sensations challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great project. Thank you for joining the challenge at Creative Fingers. Hope to see you again next time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a stunning project celebrating the value that friendships bring to our lives Judy. Visually this is a very beautiful creation but what has really moved me are the quotes on you tags and the thoughtfulness of adding a CD of special memories. The friend to whom you give this will undoubtedly feel a very special and valued person in your life.

    Thank you for sharing this lovely creation in our challenge this week. Ingrid xx (OSAAT Team)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This booklet is just beautiful, lovely image and paper choices. Thank you for sharing with us over at Jellypark Friends for our buttons and/or bows challenge. Mel :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful book, I like the friendship tags inside as well. Your coloring of the image is just gorgeous. The colors of the dp are just splendid. Thank you for sharing and joining us at OSAAT. :D
    Deborah OSAAT DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a unique gift ! Beautiful ! Thanks for playing along with us at Jellypark Friends & good luck x
    ((hugs)) Suzie xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. very lovely, Thanks for joining us at stamping sensations

    Francesca x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stunning project, gorgeous bow and fabulous image! Thank you for joining us this week at OSAAT and good luck. Hugs
    NIKKI DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fab idea, I wonder which friend is the dragon? :-) thanks for joining in with us at Stamping Sensations this month. Maddy x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Amazing! Love the tags and a great idea with the cd. Thank you for playing along this week at OSAAT. I sure hope to see you back again very soon. Good Luck in the challenge!!!

    TTFN,

    CraftyGirl OSAAT DT
    craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow wow wow... look at all those tags! This is a great project and great image. I love dragons!

    Thanks for sharing at My Sheri Crafts

    ReplyDelete