About Me

My photo
Okanagan, BC, Canada
Welcome to my crafting blog. After retirement, my husband and I moved to a beautiful location in the Okanagan area of British Columbia. I love all paper crafts including mixed media, journaling and cards. I also dabble in papermaking, photography, fibre art, and altered books. I am an active member of several card and mixed media groups and on the design team of several challenge blog. I love the world of blogging, it has opened many doors for me. My favourite quote is by Maya Angelou. “You can’t use up creativity. The more you use, the more you have.” I hope you join me in my search for my creative side. Thanks for stopping by!

Followers

Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Three Designer Paper Challenge at Fitztown.


This is the card I made for the 3 designer paper challenge this week at Fitztown.  You still have time to enter the challenge.  This is a good challenge to use up some of your scraps of designer paper that you have been hoarding. Just create your card and enter it here

My card was made with one of the teddy bear designs from Fitztown collection of teddy bears created by Morgan Fitzsimons. I just love this teddy bear image.  The teddy bear could be used for Christmas, birthday or any other celebration. 

I used Copics to colour my image and found 3 pattern papers in my stash to make up the background of my card.  I stamped the sentiment from my stash of unmounted stamps on to one of the pattern papers, used a banner die cut to cut it out  and added a button to complete my card.  

Thanks for stopping by.  Have a creative day.


Judy

I am entering this card in the following challenges:

Sassy Cheryl's Anything But A Square
Through The Craft Room Door - Always Anything Goes
My Sheri Crafts  - Use a Digi
Paper Creator's Crafts -Anything goes
Rogue Redhead Designs Paper Piecing
Send a Smile for Kids – Anything goes 4 Kids

Make it Monday - Always Anything Goes

1 comment:

  1. What an adorable image and I love your color combinations. Thanks for sharing your creation with us at Make it Monday.

    Hugs,
    Rocio -DT

    ReplyDelete