About Me

My photo
Okanagan, BC, Canada
Welcome to my crafting blog. After retirement, my husband and I moved to a beautiful location in the Okanagan area of British Columbia. I love all paper crafts including mixed media, journaling and cards. I also dabble in papermaking, photography, fibre art, and altered books. I am an active member of several card and mixed media groups and on the design team of several challenge blog. I love the world of blogging, it has opened many doors for me. My favourite quote is by Maya Angelou. “You can’t use up creativity. The more you use, the more you have.” I hope you join me in my search for my creative side. Thanks for stopping by!

Followers

Saturday, January 25, 2014

Lets Go Shopping Challenge



Lets go shopping  is the theme of Come and Get It's challenge this week.  I do not know anyone of my girlfriends that does not like going shopping, especially for shoes and purses.  You can never have enough.  

I used a digital image by A Day for Daisies, our sponsor this week called Peacock Clutch.  I really like the design of the purse and thought I had the perfect rubber stamps to accompany it.  



I also used for this card a peacock stamp by Rubber Stampede for the background and a sentimentstamp called Purse-nally by Stampendous.  I love the sentiment, it is so cute. My purse was coloured with Copic Markers and the glitter ribbon is by American Craft. 

Come and join us at Come and Get It this week, just pop over to the challenge blog and see the other cards our design team had made to inspire you. 

Thanks for stopping by and have a creative week.  

Judy

I am entering this card in the following challenges:


Polka Doodle Challenge - Anything Goes/Shop till you Drop
My Sheri Crafts  - Use a Digi
Paper Creator's Crafts - Anything goes
Sister Act Card Challenge - Anything Goes
The Crafting Cafe -Anything Goes
Divas by Design Challenge - Anything Goes

8 comments:

  1. Wow Judy, love that digi and the sentiment you've used compliments it perfectly. Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card Judy, great image & design.......love the bold colors!
    ¸..• ´¨¨)) -:¦:-¸.•´ .•´¨¨))*((¸¸.•´ ..•´
    Shell in Alaska~ CAGI-DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh this is gorgeous Judy… what a fab purse image and I love the beautiful colours… it's a stunning card! :-)
    Thanks for joining us at Divas by Design this week!
    Hugs Sue B xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great fun card to link up with us over at MSC this time. Just love it.
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute card, love the colours! Thank you for joining in with the challenge at The Crafting Café. Sammy-x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Judy, your card is fab! I do love that image & you've coloured it beautifully!
    Thanks for playing at The Crafting Cafe this time!
    Good Luck
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful Card! Fantastic Detail! Thank you for sharing with us at Crafting Café. Amy A.,DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stunning card! Beautiful image!! Thanks for joining us at Polka Doodles! Hugsxx

    ReplyDelete