About Me

My photo
Okanagan, BC, Canada
Welcome to my crafting blog. After retirement, my husband and I moved to a beautiful location in the Okanagan area of British Columbia. I love all paper crafts including mixed media, journaling and cards. I also dabble in papermaking, photography, fibre art, and altered books. I am an active member of several card and mixed media groups and on the design team of several challenge blog. I love the world of blogging, it has opened many doors for me. My favourite quote is by Maya Angelou. “You can’t use up creativity. The more you use, the more you have.” I hope you join me in my search for my creative side. Thanks for stopping by!

Followers

Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Snowflake Fun




I love this image from Fitztown called Winter 9. I decided to make my card in non-traditional Christmas/winter colours.  I paper pieced his clothes and then coloured the rest of my image with my Copic Markers.  

The background snowflake stamp is by the Great Canadian Stamp Company. The die cut snowflakes are Spellbinders Nestabilites. Once I had layered my card I added a little bling and the card was complete

Thank you for stopping by and I hope you have a very creative day. 

Judy

I am entering this card in the following challenges:

ABC Christmas Challenge - Anything Christmas
Fitztown - Anything Goes
Crafter's Cafe - F, 3E - #45 Anything goes
Christmas Cards All Year Round - Anything Goes
Crafty Hazelnuts Christmas Challenge Extra - Anything Christmas
The Crafting Cafe - Anything Goes

7 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing your beautiful card for CCAYR January anything goes challenge - hope to see you again soon, Hazel, CCAYR design team – and thanks for entering this for my CHNC challenge extra for January x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful card, adorable image! Thanks for playing in the Anything Goes Challenge at The Crafting Cafe this month!
    Good Luck
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW Judy!
    This is simply adorable!
    Hugs Kaija<3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful coloring and a great design!! Thanks for joining the Fitztown challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely color combo! Fab card, Judy!
    Hugs, Sande xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the use of autumnal colours for this card. Thanks for joining in with the challenge at CHNC Extra for January.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful layering and great paper piecing, both resulting in a fantastic card x Thankyou for joining us over at The Crafting Cafe for last months challenge. I hope we see you again soon x

    ReplyDelete