About Me

My photo
Okanagan, BC, Canada
Welcome to my crafting blog. After retirement, my husband and I moved to a beautiful location in the Okanagan area of British Columbia. I love all paper crafts including mixed media, journaling and cards. I also dabble in papermaking, photography, fibre art, and altered books. I am an active member of several card and mixed media groups and on the design team of several challenge blog. I love the world of blogging, it has opened many doors for me. My favourite quote is by Maya Angelou. “You can’t use up creativity. The more you use, the more you have.” I hope you join me in my search for my creative side. Thanks for stopping by!

Followers

Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Winter in Blue and White


Happy New Years.  It is the first Thursday of this New Year and my turn to show you my second challenge card for the "Winter in Blue and White"  challenge at Fitztown.  

I used Fitztown's image from their winter collection called Winter 8, you can find the image here.  I used a few different products to make my card including the interesting flower and lace ribbons I used on my card.  The flower and lace ribbons came in a bag I found at a local thrift store. I think it is very old lace and a great additive for my card.

I also used my Copic Markers, punched glittered snowflakes, glitter and white flower soft.   I think these  elements give the card more of a wintery look.  There is still time to join in this challenge.   Remember my favourite quote by Maya Angelou. “You can’t use up creativity. The more you use, the more you have.”

Hope you all have a very creative 2014.

Judy

7 Kids College Fund - Anything goes
Divas by Design - Anything goes

Inky Impressions - Anything Goes
One Crazy Stamper - Anything Goes
Crafty Creations - Anything goes 
Digistamps 4 Joy - Anything goes 

Stampavie and More - Blue and White

7 comments:

  1. Very nice card and thks for joining us over at One Crazy Stamper..Good Luck!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Judy… what a sweet image and you've coloured it so beautifully! I love the pretty paper and flower lace trim! :-)
    Thanks for joining us at Divas by Design!
    Hugs Sue B xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just gorgeous with wonderful colouring. Love the softness the roses at the bottom gives to the look.
    {Would love you to visit my blog and join my 130,000 Page View Give-Away. Thank you so much, if you have already entered, and good luck.}
    Wishing you all the best that 2014 has to offer.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card! Thanks for joining us at www.7kidscollegefund.com.

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card! Thanks so much for sharing at Stampavie and More Challenge!

    Hugs, Marja
    Stampavie and More DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty! Love the rose ribbon trim! Thanks for playing with us at www.7kidscollegefund.com!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, this is fantastic! Amazing coloruing!

    Thanks so much for joining us at Stampavie & more.

    Hugs, Kiki

    ReplyDelete