About Me

My photo
Okanagan, BC, Canada
Welcome to my crafting blog. After retirement, my husband and I moved to a beautiful location in the Okanagan area of British Columbia. I love all paper crafts including mixed media, journaling and cards. I also dabble in papermaking, photography, fibre art, and altered books. I am an active member of several card and mixed media groups and on the design team of several challenge blog. I love the world of blogging, it has opened many doors for me. My favourite quote is by Maya Angelou. “You can’t use up creativity. The more you use, the more you have.” I hope you join me in my search for my creative side. Thanks for stopping by!

Followers

Monday, January 6, 2014

Lace or Ribbon Challenge at Holly Jolly


Happy New Years. This is our first challenge of 2014 at Holly Jolly and the challenge is to make a Christmas card using ribbon or lace.    

Bugaboo is the sponsor this week and they as always have a great prize for one lucky winner.  



I used Ave Ornament as my image for this challenge.  My lace was white in colour so I dyed it with distress tea stain ink.  The pattern papers, sentiment and tag were all from my stash. 

Join us this week at Holly Jolly. Pop over to the challenge blog and see the creations of the rest of the design team members.  Thank you for stopping by and have a creative day.  


Judy


I am entering this card in the following challenges:



Make it Monday - Always Anything Goes
Scrapbook Stamp Society Challenge Blog Anything goes
The Squirrel & the Fox - Anything Goes.
Dream Valley Challenge -  Christmas
Lacey Sunshine Challenge - Anything Goes
Stamping with Dragon Challenge – Last Minute Christmas
Crafty Boots -Anything Goes
Lexi's Creations - Anything Goes

10 comments:

  1. Fab card, I love the shape and your lovely image. Great colour palette, lovely and Christmassy.

    Thank you for sharing your work with all of us at Crafty Boots Challenges.

    Dionne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Judy, this is one fabulous card!!! I love everything about it!

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab card Judy, I must have missed this image shes fab! Joey xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. suoer cute and fab card Judy.

    Thanks for join us at ScrapbookStampSociety Challenge.

    Greetings Karin DT Coördinator

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fab card ,love the image
    Thanks for joining us at MIM and good luck
    Tracey x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous card Judy, love those Bugaboos! Thanks for sharing with us at Lexis, Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute! I saw your card on MIM.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a sweet image, thank for sharing with us at Lexis.
    Hugs Julie xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very pretty. Love the vintage feel. Thank you so much for playing along with us in our "Anything Goes" challenge at Lacy Sunshine. We're so happy you joined us! Please visit us, again! ~~Sammibug~~ DT Member for Lacy Sunshine.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great card, thanks for joining CMC challenge! DT Shannon

    ReplyDelete